Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Getting Results

I have stuck with it! I've done the 20 minute workout everyday except Sundays. It really does give me extra energy and it's helped curve my appetite. I haven't been officially keeping track of pounds or inches but I can already tell a difference in my clothes. My core is a lot leaner & some soft spots are finally starting to firm up. The pushups are a killer and I will warn you fellow moms there is a jumping section - need I say more? One of the cool things is it's opened a door for me to encourage someone. One of the teen girls in our youth group has been coming over after school to do it along with me. Although working out with a teen isn't doing much for my self esteem, I mean she could at least pretend to groan a little when we have to try and get up off the floor from doing abs!